Sunday 15 January 2012

Funny Insult !

For most of the people insult is a serious matter and it can lead to deadly consequences! But, in my case, I deliberately abhor to create an issue out of any embarrassing moment or insult, even it's personal and sensitive(not always though).
Today's incident made me laugh out loud, genuinely. It was not at all the Girl's fault (delegate of Jamaica); it was mine. The moment she asked me, '' you were in which committee?" (her 'genuinely' question marked  face made it even more evident, that, she was not aware of my existence). I was Dumbstruck at that moment! but had suddenly started laughing. Ha ha ha ha. And my [embarrassing] reply, "oh! we were in the same committee. You would not have noticed me. I was sitting at the back during the session.'' Ha ha ha ha.
It's good to crack jokes or to behave like a joker(only joker can understand the 'true' feeling of being a joker and joking around and seeing some free expressions of laughter; it's a tough job!)
It was a 'very' funny incident! I could have defended myself. I could have shown attitude(for no reason). I could have skipped the question. But, I deliberately did not. It's 'justified' to be the butt of a joke, at least, sometimes, if not always! It's hard for me to get her expressions out of my mind, for some days now or I might remember it throughout my life.
There's a smile on my face, while I am unabashedly revealing an embarrassing moment(in true sense). The incident was an ''eye-opener'' for me in many ways. But I am not bothering about any openers at this moment(pun intended!); I am laughing and smirking. Period.
As I got what I deserved, that too, today itself. ''Leave me alone'' tag, that has become a reality of my life. ''My-self and I-self''.
It was not an ordinary day. Witnessed a riot as well. But it ended peacefully. Much worse could have happened. I do not know whose efforts are commendable. All's well that ends well.
Enough for the night and day.
Peace.
Ha ha ha(I'm not going to stop soon)



Um....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment