Wednesday 23 May 2012

Whine and whine leads you somewhere!

It's is good to be back here. I do not even remember when did I write my last post. May be, some ages ago. Well, so much has changed, including Me: I've grown old(a bit more); seasons have changed; situations have changed, and my long, rough, curly hairstyle is back. Life goes on huh! A lot of time has passed. It's May end now. I've just given my Semester 2 exams and instead of feeling happy and relieved, I'm bored, tired and helpless. 


For once in life, I'm feeling like doing something productive in my life. But, this time again, I'm clueless, as to what to do and how to make my life more meaningful. Sometimes, I think too much. May be this is the reason I end up doing nothing, and then sulk for the fact that I did nothing. 


The situation around me is not favourable, which is like the 'icing on the cake' for the already messed up life. The same old irritating 'subjects' and 'objects' in the society have sufficiently irked my conscience. Well, they are shameful creatures who should be kicked out of the society. I wish it could happen. Nah, it's not possible here. I shall die whining over the fact that nobody has the guts to do anything about them. I'm included as well.


I guess, there is a resounding theme of 'existential dilemma' in this post as well. It seems, I've been trying to set a trend here. Whine my child, whine! I think, this is why I or we write blogs. It's a safe mode to vent out your frustration or anger, when you do not want to share it or do not have a partner to share it with. Hence, I will whine, till I shan't shine. 


It's all about: how good are you in being true to yourself and not to others.


"O life! Thou art vile creature."


Um...

No comments:

Post a Comment