Thursday 8 September 2011

Again Clueless !

Thankfully! It happened again but it seems the impact was bit normal this time as it has become an everyday's affair.Such a sham! I think I too should get used to it or may be keep on getting frustrated ; relentless bothering over a ''common'' matter.Oh ! I am just going through a phase ,it will get over soon ! See the optimism level . But how can not it bothers some one to ''bother'' over such a heinous incident and it irks you more when you hear statements like , " we should unite" , "we should not lose our patience" ,"we will go into the core of the matter" .End result : It happens again ,this time in some other city , " I am all fine .God gives the strength to the victims family."
It's blasphemous but who cares neither I nor They .And the best (which is the worst) part is that Life goes on because I am safe. The one of the main reasons is the Great Indian democracy.It would be unfair on my part if I would unabashedly condemn our "trustworthy" politicians.
Never mind.It happened and I am sure (extremely cynic) it will happen again ,somewhere ,sometime ,some people will die ,some will mourn ,some will rejoice and some of them will feel lucky (like i am not-so-feeling now,but i am).It will remain just the same because "I" am a Cynic.
I am lost some where,in a state of limbo and I do not know how to get out of it.
But I am still Optimistic (not at all sure).

Um...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment