Sunday 25 September 2011

Obscurity!

Ok.I am bit twisted today ,not literally! It's a problematic situation;not easy to understand or sort to say ,it's an obscure situation.
The term "Obscurity" means "It's the quality of being difficult to understand.An obscurity is something that is difficult to understand."
The definition seems to be very precise and easily understandable ,but it's quite a problematic term  which has become a major problem of my life these days.It was a casual term for me to use in my day-to-day life.But it seems it has become an essential part of my life after I joined post grad.It's quite funny and embarrassing when some one asks you the definition of "Sports" and you ,confidently, gives a simple definition of the term without even a clue of it's other or rather problematic definition  which is actually obscure.Dumbfounded !
It's true not to mention that nothing is simple as it seems but what's the use of making every thing problematic ? A question which is bothering me a lot these days .
One can not predict a "simple" conclusion to something which has many hidden conclusions.So ,the principle says ,"one should leave the ending open to infinite conclusions" , perfect ! 
But getting too much into it ,leads you nowhere but left you with no one "genuine" conclusion which is needed when you are trapped in an extremely complicated situation.Would you prefer to look out for obscurity in it or rather try hard to get yourself out of it? I think a smart person would choose the latter ,and an intellectual person the former.That's how it is.That's just my personal observation.I am facing a hell lot of obscurity every now and then.May be I am learning something different ,an important lesson of my life : to look at my obscure or simple life through the lenses of Obscurity.
It's an intriguing topic ,quite an engaging one.Will talk more about it some other day after more of such experiences.
It's always good to not reveal the names and locations of the characters associated with your experiences.No more twisted as I was in the beginning.Oh! I am listening to a Sufi track.
God Bless.

Um..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment