Saturday 3 September 2011

Nothing Interesting !

Yeah ! It was as usual ,nothing interesting ! The reason was not even new as well .I did not do much ,except pretending to be a busy-bee.Ha ha.That was a reasonable reason to satisfy others.So , I am feeling grumpy ,lazy and bit disturbed (as usual) .It has started getting bit difficult for me to fight with my schedule .And the major problem is that I did not expect this unexpected burden !But I will get used to it (it's nice to pretend all the time:P).
Ok.I am not reading and bothering about current affairs these days(the reason is mentioned above).I think it's quite an intriguing task to concentrate on certain things at a time.Sometimes it's annoying and sometimes it's challenging ! IA ,presentation,semester exams,NGO,political issues,personal stuffs,books,sleeping issues,future planning etc.Yes ,I am fighting a war with myself and my brain is the Only enemy.But it seems ,as of now ,neither of us is winning ! Quite a dubious situation for Me and for my brain ! We both have to sort this out as soon as possible or God knows the unwanted consequences .Though I am looking for a "brahmastra" to use against my enemy and end this "useless" war.
Ok.I think I should end this post here itself.Enough of this not-so-interesting post !
Let's just end it here.And I hope this blogging will continue.
Sheer wastage !




No comments:

Post a Comment