Friday 7 October 2011

The Change I Need.

Listening to Pantera at the moment.And writing a post at 2.14 am, after having a heavy dose of Plato's philosophy (quite intriguing)is actually weird.But I could not stop myself.I have been going through a phase of self-realization (if only it's a phase!).I do not want to make this topic obscure ,for no simple reason but to follow Rim-li way; talking about realization of my self ! So.Yes.I need to change some of my habits like To share my opinions ,to let others know my thought process though not completely ,but upto some extent.
I need to open up ;start talking in a friendly way ,to share my personal views on a certain matter.Um....Not that easy a task for an introvert like Me.But I shall try.Yes,I shall.I can do it.Even I can Stay foolish,Stay hungry.The guy was a good Orator.An intelligent man.I think it's the article's effect.Whatever ,my major concern is to fight with my inner self.I think ,I too have some potential,if not much as others.I am unsure about it.
So,from now onwards I will put forth my opinions,my personal point of views.I will start it from the coming Monday.Yes.I've finalized it.I will do it.One more thing: I will try to inculcate some confidence in Me(later process).
Oh Lord! I am thinking way too much these days.And why the hell is Dog crying outside and Aaru is irritated as usual.Distraction huh ? Sigh!

It's time to finish it off ,with some optimistic conclusion.I hope I will live upto My expectations !
Philosophy can works wonder ! I did not know I would end up writing a whole blog on it.Ah!
R.I.P Steve Jobs.

Um..!




No comments:

Post a Comment