Saturday 15 October 2011

One Interesting Day.

After a torturous and problematic day.Today was a relief ,though an eye opener.Yes,I am still stuck in my "nut-shell".But at least , I tried and I am happy for that.I felt bored ,not just because I am a boring person (which I am not ,ah) but I did try to transgress (in a positive way) my self-made (nut-shell) boundaries.I felt bad.I liked the lecture though ! Philosophy is always intriguing even how hard and useless it can be ,still it carries some sense of understanding; even a simple process, in an almost different and rather complex way.
Ok.I should not start philosophy again!But the fact is,overdose of anything is harmful.

I was walking down the lane,head pointing downwards.Might be some gravitational effect !Too many thoughts and to reconcile them together was a tough task.I thought it would be better if I would remain restricted in some ways ,not all.I waited for sometime but found myself a-lone ,that 360 degree shot ,with so many people around;so many voices;sounds;gazes,but I remained steady with a foolish optimism I sometimes put over ,just like a false regalia.When it is put off ,it shows you the harsh reality ,as opposed to your or my delusional world.I came back home(no other option).It was a usual routine ,but my thought process could not stop even when I was sleeping.I got up and found some good news : The ticket was finally arrived.Everything is pre decided.Although it's upto you to believe it or not.I think I do !

I think I was lost when I was online.I could not reply to posts , chat logs ,fights etc.The "reason" was the only reason.I think it's the right time to take some refuge in my well known "nutshell" , I hope it works as it does always.I watched Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara.I think I will end this blog with one of the Shayaris recited by Farhan Akhtar(did not like his voice).RIP Jagjit Sir.I learned a lot from his ghazals and from this Man.Will talk about him in other blog.Here it is,

"Jab jab dard ka baadal chhaya
Jab gum ka saya lehraya
Jab aansoo palkon tak aya
Jab yeh tanha dil ghabraya Humne dil ko yeh samjhaya
…Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai
Duniya mein yunhi hota hai
Yeh jo gehre sannate hain
Waqt ne sabko hi baante hain
Thoda gum hai sabka qissa
Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa
Aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai
Har pal ek naya mausam hai
Kyun tu aise pal khota hai
Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai"

It suffices my whole blog.Optimism! 

Um...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment