Sunday 30 October 2011

A Dream Shattered!

Yes,it was a dream.But it was shattered,brutally!Nobody expected it, I mean people who were there;who were eagerly waiting for their dream to came true that night, after 3 decades.It was a life time opportunity.Sadly ,for us and so not for them(bastards).I could see the emotions,wrath and sadness in the eyes of so many people( I was one of them).They were shocked,clueless and dumbstruck.They cried;they abused;they went violent,but  the saddest part of the event was that they were Sad(from inside).Few of them would not even leave the place because they were still waiting for a glimpse of their Gods.But they never turned up.Heard that they had post-event party in one of the 5 stars hotels.An event that never happened.I felt *sad* for people who came all the way from North-East,and after traveling so long ,they were left with no option but to returned back home empty handed.

I wished I could judge the event or criticized what *Metal heads*  did that night.But I can not and I won't.Because ,somewhat I am still sad,rather frustrated,irritated ; as if I knew it that it was bound to happen and it had happened.I was desperately waiting for the day.I wanted to see them Live.Nothing of that sort happened.I thank God that I was not the only unlucky fan.May be I am sounding like a Sadist selfish ass.But,that's how I can console myself now.Shame! Nobody is going to forget this day or date - 28.10.2011.At least not I,for ever.One of the saddest days in my life.I am bound to remember  it,even how hard I can try to erase it from my memory.I waited for them for so long.They were so close and yet so far.
Time to close this chapter now,at least from here.

And I will remember,
"The Day That Never *Came*."

Um..!

No comments:

Post a Comment