Sunday 16 October 2011

Vella !

If at all I am in the mood of writing a new post on my "mysterious" blog.I sometimes wonder why did I choose this title "Something Mysterious".I have no clue! I started this blog a year back or so and I could not remember my state of mind at that time.Of course ,my memory is bad.But there has to be some reason behind it! Um..I will think about it later.
So,it was a boring Sun-day.I should have spent it reading Marvell or Sidney or some other texts but I did not dare to touch any of the texts.My bad.Life is so not going well.Some hindrances.It's dull and boring.So many texts to read but what I am doing ,is waiting for the "spark" .I hope I will get some it soon( very soon) or Sem 1 exams are not far.
Today, I am avoiding complexity in my post.May be because I do not have anything interesting to share.It's a sheer time-pass or nothing else.Though I have changed my profile picture and edited personal information.It's  like a "blogger's block" .Nothing much to talk about.But still continuing it without a possible end.
Time to wrap up this monotonous post.I will talk about "blogger's block" in detail some other day.It's a useless post still I found something intriguing in it.Woah!

Stay Optimistic.

Um..!

No comments:

Post a Comment